Date(s) - October/28/2017
5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The UWO Men’s Basketball team is partnering with Shooting it for Luke for the 5th annual Steak Fry. A portion of the proceeds from the event will be donated to the Fox Valley Brain Tumor Coalition in honor of Luke Peters. Luke is a 15 year old brain tumor survivor who was adopted into the Titan basketball family in 2014.
Please join us and enjoy complimentary beverages throughout the evening, door prizes and a large silent auction. Show your support for UW-Oshkosh Men’s Basketball.
- This event is a kickoff to our season and is traditionally attended by community members, university faculty/staff, alumni, families of our players and boosters. Anyone is welcome to attend, just need to send in the attached registration.
- There is a social from 5-6pm, dinner from 6-7pm and program from 7-8:30pm. Ticket includes buffet steak dinner, free beer/wine/soda.
- Have a large silent auction and several raffles – our plan is to have a special raffle with all proceeds being donated to FVBTC on behalf of Shooting it for Luke
- Luke Peters and his family will be in attendance – hope to get Luke on the podium in a speaking role
- Feel free to spread the word about the event – would love to have presence from your group